ThriveLife™ Programs combine integrative energy healing practices with intuitive coaching for a wholeness-based level of custom guidance and support that facilitates deep, long-lasting growth, healing, and shift in consciousness, frequency, and perception. Many participants find themselves reconnecting with their authentic personal power to influence how they feel and show up in the world, as well as learning an updated, practical set of life/coping skills that enable them to navigate their environment/life’s ups & downs with greater ease and comfort…nothing can eliminate discomfort from the human experience, but the right support, guidance, tools, and practices can improve one’s ability to process and recover from discomfort. Like Haruki Murakami said, “Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional”…and ThriveLife™ Programs reduce/eliminate the struggle that makes us suffer and loop into the same patterns over and over again.
ThriveLife™ Programs are perfect for those who are ready to overcome the invisible, non-physical, subconscious causes of struggle, stuck-ness, imbalance, pain, emotion, and/or limitation to create a thriving life. All ThriveLife™ Programs include a high level of personalized, individual support and a community of support during and after your program. It is all about clearing your invisible barriers, realigning your bodymind, and forming a plan of aligned action to sustain you well beyond the program. With the support of this program, during and after, change can be made at a deeper, lasting level. Not only will you receive healing support and intuitive guidance, but you will also be empowered with the tools necessary to create the outcomes you desire. ThriveLife™ Programs are a good fit for anyone ready to create new outcomes and willing to let go of the old ways of being and doing so you can become the best version of yourself.
ThriveLife™ Programs are available in 6 month increments so that participants receive a customized Program that meets their unique, individualized needs, outcomes, and schedule. All ThriveLive™ Program participants are encouraged to move through the program at their pace. Some will complete the Program within six months and feel ready to take on the world, others may feel called to slow the pace to a year for completion or to continue the program (consecutively or non-consecutively) through more than one program cycle. Whatever your needs are, it is my honor to meet you there and walk your journey alongside you.
An intake call is necessary to join the ThriveLife™ Program, which is just a short phone or video call for us to talk through the program details to ensure the program is a good fit for meeting your needs, as well as a practical overview of how this program will fit into your daily routine and schedule. Payment plans are available, and scholarships will be announced in the not too distant future.
***(SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE INFO ABOUT ThriveLife™ PROGRAMS…or to Schedule your Intake Call)***
What types of issues/outcomes ThriveLife™ Programs address:
- Struggling to make progress or feeling stuck in a pattern that blocks you from your outcome…this usually looks a lot like working your butt off and feeling like you aren’t getting anywhere, or ending up right where you started. It’s time to return to a state of flow instead of feeling stuck.
- This ‘stuck’ pattern can show up in just about any aspect of life: health/wellness, personal or spiritual growth, intuitive development, career, self-relationship/self-image, relationships with others, and more.
- Healing past pain, trauma, drama, and conditioning that linger under the surface and affect how you feel in your body, how you relate to yourself and others, and how you navigate your thoughts, emotions, behaviors, and life.
- Change your story, repattern your nervous system, and retrain your body how to feel safe in the world…and your soul/energy body to embody your physical body, so often *this* is the disconnect you feel/sense, or the reason you “can’t get out of your head” – your energy body isn’t fully embodied, it is misaligned with your physical body because the physical body does not feel safe.
- Improving your ability to process and recover from emotions (especially BIG or CHRONIC emotions that are disruptive of your joy, connection, or anything else in your life). Updated coping skills make all the difference in how we navigate our lives and relationships!
- Developing clarity of emotion, needs, and/or purpose so you can take aligned action toward any outcome you desire
- Healing your body at a cellular/epigenetic level
- Breaking familial/ancestral patterns
- Balancing the body’s biochemistry (hormones, immune function, metabolism, and/or neurotransmitters)
- Healing symptoms/issues related to non-physical causes (trauma, Adverse Childhood Experiences, subconscious emotions/beliefs/conditioning, and more…)
- Reconnecting with personal power and/or purpose
- Transforming self-relationship (which always affects relationships with others too, affecting trust, connection, safety, and more)
- Shifting your Empath-ness (or other forms of sensitivity, such as HSP and/or intuition) from a curse to a gift
- And more…just ask me if and how ThriveLife™ Programs can help you with your unique needs and desired outcomes!
CLICK HERE to access more detailed information about ThriveLife™ Programs
What is included:
- 6 – 60 minute Integrative, intuitive healing sessions every other week to identify and release the underlying, invisible patterns of emotional energy that are dictating your outcomes based on past pain, trauma, beliefs, conditioning, coping mechanisms, and experiences that linger in both your subconscious and your neural pathways.
- This process makes it easier for you to create the growth, healing, or change you desire…providing the time, space, and observation necessary for creating new potential outcomes.
- 6 – 60 minute Intuitive coaching calls to determine what aspect of you is in need of the most attention in order to support the shift in outcome you desire.
- These calls involve a variety of guided discussion, guided self-action, and assessing a personalized plan of action for your time in-between the deep, integrative healing work we’ll be doing together.
- Pdf Worksheets and Educational/Support Videos to create clarity, define boundaries, and create a plan of action going to continue your progress beyond your program
- Tools for identifying and processing emotions, energy care, and focused self-care action that will fill your personal resilience toolbox.
- An individualized onboarding/offboarding process is included to gather information that will help me help you through the program…and then provide a clear action plan for you to continue after the program. (intake and exit calls).
- A private Facebook community for ThriveLife™ Program members and alumni to ask questions, be supported, support each other, and utilize resources is available during and for as long after the program as you choose to stay.
How much time we spend together is completely up to you. The ThriveLife™ Program can be completed in as short as 6 months, or up to one year if you feel it is necessary to slow the pace. Participants in a 6 month ThriveLife™ Program are encouraged to complete the program within one year. Some may decide to join for another 6 months in the program, others will find that remaining a part of the ongoing community of support is enough for them to apply what they learn in the program to other aspects of their life, relationships, healing, and growth needs.
ThriveLife™ alumni have actively been part of this program for only 6-8 months, a full year, and even up to two years. The amount of time isn’t always consecutive, and it depends greatly on the individuals goals, needs, availability, support, and more. It is not necessary to complete a 3-4 month program in exactly 3-4 months. In fact, it is highly recommended, taught, and supported within the program that each person listens to the messages of the body in order to allow things to fully process and integrate in a way that is both supportive and sustainable. There is no ‘one size fits all’ for this time frame, it depends on so many factors that are unique to each person…the most important part of this journey is giving yourself the time and space to [learn to] thrive.
About our time spent together:
We will work together to identify and disrupt unconscious patterns of belief, trauma/pain, conditioning, memory, and more that are influencing your experience in your body, mind, relationships, and in the world – keeping you limited by your past. Disrupting these patterns in your session creates time and space for new outcomes…After all, your reality (outer world) is a reflection of your inner world…and your whole body contains the subconscious information that is operating under your radar and influencing your experiences in your body and in the world!
Our face-to-face time is an important part of your session because: SCIENCE! Quantum physics tells us that observation affects outcomes…I will be observing you for signs of neural feedback, which indicate that the shifts in your energy body are already influencing your nervous system, and guiding you through simple somatic actions that support your healing/balancing process.
You are welcome to utilize our time together in ways that meet your individual needs. There can be more integrative healing and less coaching if you are a self-motivated individual who requires less coaching/guidance…or there can be more coaching for those who need a higher level of support and guidance…or a balanced level of both integrative healing and intuitive coaching. This 1:1 ThriveLife™ Program is intended to be highly personalized to meet the needs of the individual, their life experiences, personal circumstances, as well as their biology/physiology.
What to expect in between our meetings:
You will be doing and practicing what you learn and checking in with questions, comments, concerns, or any other things that come up for you…especially those matters which can stall your progress or cause you to struggle mentally, emotionally, physically, or energetically.
You will have the support of me AND a community during your program, in between your appointments, and for as long as you desire to be part of the community after your program is complete.
What to expect post- healing activation session (in the in-betweens):
- In between healing activation sessions you will be processing the intuitive insight into your underlying limitations/root causes within your energy body.
- For several days up to a week after your session, you will be integrating the shifts within your energy body into your mental, emotional, and physical bodies. Some people feel energized/invigorated, some feel ‘normal’, and others experience sensations, emotions, and even some physical detox/healing symptoms – which are temporary.
- Detoxing symptoms are fairly common, including increased elimination and temporary changes in bowel movements. The integrative nature of this work means that your physical body will release toxins, including toxic emotions that have been stored or repressed in your body.
- You will want to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate…drink more water than you usually do, it will help you flush out anything that is preparing to release.
- I will recommend taking some simple, practical action to help your bodymind process all the emotional energy addressed in your session. I will guide you on what daily action is necessary, and there is also support videos/tips available in the FB group.
- You will receive assignments in the form of self-assessments, learning tools to practice with, observation of action/response, and other activities that will help define and clarify what is needed from me AND YOU to further your progress.
- We will meet for coaching calls weekly for 30 minutes, or every other week (weeks we aren’t meeting for intuitive healing activation) for 60 minutes.
- It is advised that you keep track of questions in a journal (paper or online) or that you ask them in the FB group as they arise, to be answered as quickly as possible.
- You will be provided with check-in worksheets to observe and track your progress in terms of how you feel and flow.
- Adjustments will be made to your daily practices as we go to ensure we meet the needs of the WHOLE you and are making progress.
Some of the reported OUTCOMES of ThriveLife™ Programs:
- Not being frustrated or struggling to get out of the pattern of outcome or spinning your wheels or falling short of your desired goals/outcomes
- Big shifts in perception, perspective, expectation, and outcome that come from big support and addressing the WHOLE YOU, even the aspects tucked away deep in the shadows or subconscious
- Lasting change that comes through clarity and aligned action
- Knowing how to support yourself throughout the ups/downs of being human…there will be set-backs, some terrain will be bumpy and difficult but you will learn how to reset, review, and recover when life throws you setbacks or challenges. You will come to recognize that it isn’t starting over, it is a part of the human condition OR a signal that it is time to review your actions/desired outcomes – and you will have tools/steps to help get yourself back on track more quickly and with greater ease.
- Speaking of greater ease…you will have the self-knowledge and skills to help yourself process and recover from the big emotions, lack of focus/clarity, disappointments, and barriers that once derailed you and left you feeling deflated or defeated.
- Your past (or ancestral) trauma, experiences, or pain will become the fuel on the fire of your purpose that sustains your momentum and allows you to shine more brightly than ever before. Healing is a relative term. What has happened to you personally, to your ancestors, and to the collective of humanity all affects everything…as above, so below – as within, so without…so healing is not about erasing the past or learning lessons (NO YOU DID NOT ASK FOR THIS!) – it is about tapping into the resilience and power from within that ignites your flames of passion and purpose that enable you to make your mark in this world in any way you desire.
- Feel connected to yourself and others, more centered and present in your body, more stabilized and supported from within.
- Improved boundaries for yourself and with others.
- Knowing where, on what, and with whom to focus your resources (time, energy, etc) in alignment with your comfort, joy, and desired outcomes.
- Recognizing the signs and signals that a review and adjustment is necessary.
- Reconnect with the power within you…not empowerment, per se, though if that term resonates with you that’s okay with me…but real power already exists within you, it is part of you that you may have forgotten completely or vaguely recall that aspect of you from long ago or you may full well know you embody, but are having difficulty trusting or accessing it; whereas empowerment is defined as becoming powerful, which suggests that your power didn’t exist before now. As souls having a human experience, our power is innately connected to our divine nature which is energetic; therefore always has and will exist in whatever form.
- Enjoying the ongoing community of support via FB group so you don’t have to struggle on your own as you take your new skills and tools with you on your journey. All for one and one for all!