I ask that you provide 24 hour notice for cancellations. I do understand there are extenuating circumstances and am a very reasonable person, so if you find yourself in a predicament needing to cancel with less than 24 hours notice, exceptions can be made sometimes. All I really ask is that you are as considerate with my time, as I will be with yours. Failure to provide notice or no-show for your scheduled time will result in a $25 charge which will be deducted from your refund OR must be paid in order to reschedule.
I offer refunds with certain limitations:
- If you aren’t satisfied with your individual/single service session, you are welcome to request a 50% refund on services already provided. Please submit your request along with the reason why you wish to be to email@example.com, SUBJECT: Request Refund. If a refund is issued, no future appointments will be accepted until the refunded session is repaid.
- If you must cancel prior to your individual/single service session without rescheduling, you are welcome to request a full refund. Please cancel your appointment via the confirmation email you received for your appointment, followed by an email requesting refund for cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org, SUBJECT: Request Refund. If you are rescheduling, you may do so through the confirmation email and your payment will automatically be applied to the new appointment date.
- Online Courses are subject to a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, meaning you may request a refund within 30 days of the date the course was purchased. Requests for refunds dated/received past 30 days from purchase date will be denied.
- Programs are subject to partial refunds based on a pro-rated formula. Example: the program cost will be divided by the # of weeks in the program purchased and refund amount will be issued based on the unused weeks.
By scheduling and/or paying for your session, you are agreeing that you understand the purpose of this session is to create awareness of any emotional blocks in order to release internal stressors and improve communication between all aspects of the person receiving the session by activating the body’s own natural intelligence and healing mechanisms, as well as consenting to treatment. Any mention of physical body parts are in reference to the energy within the cells that makeup the part and in no way are to be considered a diagnosis of or indication of a medical condition, illness, or disease. This session is in no way a substitute for medical treatment or medications you have been prescribed. If you are taking prescribed medications, you are urged to continue to do so as indicated by your doctor. If you wish to reduce or eliminate prescription medication use with alternative healing treatments, you are advised to consult your prescribing physician before attempting to do so. There are no guarantees or promises as to the outcome of the session. Each person is unique and no two issues may have the same root cause, even for the same person on a different day. Some issues are deeply rooted and may require a series of sessions in addition to coaching, daily self-care action, and lifestyle or behavioral changes. These sessions can have a spiritual element for some people but are in no way religious in nature, nor are they conflicting with anyone’s personal religious beliefs. This session is based on a system of energetic wellness that recognizes the non-physical root causes of symptoms or issues in the body or what manifests as blocks/issues in life, and treats the client as a whole person. The actions and tools assigned in sessions are intended to assist clients in maintaining physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. I further agree that no harm may come to you from these sessions and to release and hold harmless Michelle C Wagner, CBT, RMT from any claims related to the outcome of my session.
By registering for courses/content your purchase is an agreement to the terms of privacy and copyright for all content contained within each course/program and you are agreeing to the terms of non-disclosure, including not sharing or distributing or using any materials of any medium for any reason. All content is legally the property of MichelleClinard.com. All content in this course is my legal property and domain, and cannot be used or sold elsewhere. Thank your for your appreciation of the effort and experience I put into all of my classes, content, programs, and resources.
Michelle Clinard and/or ThriveLife™ Programs owns and operates the michelleclinard.com website and subset thrivecoach.mykajabi.com.
Permission is allowed to temporarily use the materials on this web site for individual and non-business use only. This is just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to recreate, decompile, or rebuild any product or material contained on this web site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other servers.
This permit may consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Michelle Clinard-Wagner and/or BodyMind Community whenever deemed necessary. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
Types of data collected
While using this website, you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information (PII) that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, Zip/Postal code, City
- Cookies and usage data
Services provided do not specifically address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 without parent or guardian consent. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your “Children” has/have provided us with personally identifiable information, please contact us. If we become aware that Personal Data from children has been collected without verification of parental consent, steps will be initiated to remove that information from our servers.
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies help to:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Personalize your website experience
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Assist in payment processing if necessary
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
Cookies are not used to:
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
We may use third-party Service Providers, such as Google Analytics, to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page here.
BodyMind Community Care and/or Michelle Clinard-Wagner may employ third party companies and individuals (“Service Providers”) to facilitate services, to provide services on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist in analyzing how services are used.
Third parties may have access to your Personally identifiable information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to other sites
Non-Guarantee of Accuracy
Data, articles, information, images, and other works hosted on this website are not guaranteed to be free of defects or errors and is not guaranteed to be updated regularly. Information contained on this website is provided “As-Is”. Rollouts of new, updated, or revised information will be provided at will with no expectation of notification or continuation.
The information and services provided by Michelle during or after your session/participation is not intended to be a diagnosis, medical advice, or substitution for medical treatment. The modalities incorporated into sessions or coaching are non-invasive and without risk. By signing up, registering, and/or making payment for services, you are agreeing that Michelle is not liable for your health, wellness, and safety.