Hello and welcome to this Week’s Collective Energy Reading using the Insight from the Body deck by Courtney Putnam…This week called for a 3-card reading to go a little deeper into the root of the issue/s at hand and action to get you out of this pattern/cycle/feeling…
This card reading message is for you, if and how it resonates with you…Take a moment to allow yourself to receive exactly what you need from this reading by setting your intention to allow and receive what insight, information, or healing energy you need as you read the message…
(for optional video reading, scroll to bottom of post)
Card 1: Sternum – the issue or what you *think* the issue is
You feel ‘at risk’ and vulnerable, angry at the threat of survival/safety, and protective in a way that has you holding on too tightly to what feels comfortable and safe…past patterns of safety, survival, and coping that are no longer relevant and actually make you more ‘at risk’, even though holding on tight and fast to the old ways/ways or memories of the past/good old days may provide you with a sense of familiarity or comfort…this is your comfort zone and everything happening in the world is urging you to release your grip on the way things were/used to be and allow for newer, better ways to emerge. If you are clinging too tightly, you are missing the big picture for yourself, as well as the collective…and you probably feel stuck in some way.
Card 2: Arrector pili muscles – the root/underlying cause of the issue
You feel threatened. You feel like others are trying to take something away from you…whether it be your life or your history/ancestry or your rights. This is because of internal stress, activated by invisible stressors…your body is in fight/flight/freeze physiology, which limits your ability to fully process information from the world around you…this limits your perception and ability to both stand in other people’s shoes, as well as show up in the world the way you desire. The invisible stressors are emotionally charged subconscious beliefs and conditioning that come through your ancestry and experience in the world, much of which is trauma. It’s not trauma-related beliefs that you are AWARE of, it is what is operating below the surface and dictating your outcomes and experiences in your body/life in ways that you probably would not consciously CHOOSE. There are shame and grief/loss emotions patterning your neurological responses, keeping you stuck in the pain of the past…both yours and all who came before you. All these underlying emotional triggers set a response pattern of resistance and worry/fear/anxiety of within you, triggering you into a protection pattern that limits your ability to connect with others and engage the world productively. It activates worry and overthinking, and puts up barriers or walls that block out the potential for flow, safety, and true applied equality for all.
Card 3: Fingers – the solution
You feel chained/bound by what is happening in the world – not because of what is actually happening, but because of what you’ve been told is true and expected of you. Like the card image indicates, you are bound…yet you can release yourself at any moment by simply relaxing your grip on things. That false sense of controlling what is happening will hold you back from true freedom and comfort every time…when your grip on things is too tight, you are letting fear (or others – society, family, media, or the system itself) pull your strings – even though you may feel like you are controlling yourself through your tight grip, it is really giving up control that makes you grip/cling so tightly. The only thing you can really control is how you respond and show up in the world…shifting your focus inward will not only help you navigate the world and all of the roller coaster of uncertainty it provides for you, but it will help you find comfort and joy, or at least peace and calm, during the worst situations you endure. Release your grip on what exists outside of yourself, take a deep breath, and know that if you give yourself an opportunity to control ONLY YOU…you will find yourself feeling safe and trusting that you can survive all of life’s challenges with grace and compassion.
ACTION to help create solution/new experience or outcome:
- Set intention to let go of the feelings of unsafe, threatened, or at risk…then…
- Tap gently over your sternum/thymus (unless you have a pacemaker or other serious heart condition, then tap gently over your diaphragm instead)…to a 1-2-3, pause-2-3, tap-2-3, pause-2-3, tap-2-3, pause-2-3 while breathing to tap into your survival/safety physiology and increase t-cell production in your immune system (minimum of 10 breath cycles for this exercise is recommended)
- Set intention to let go of underlying subconscious beliefs from your past experience, your ancestry, and/or systemic/social conditioning…then…
- Place one hand at the base/bottom of your left ribcage to indicate your Spleen/Subconscious and the other on the middle of your chest just under your collarbone to activate balanced heart protection and calm your nervous system…then…
- Breathe deep, but calm/comfortable breaths until you feel your muscles/body relax or your breathing pattern shift into more open, calm, deep breaths…or a minimum of 20 breaths while holding your hands in position
- Affirm this statement, “I have the power to control my reactions”…then…
- Stretch or extend your arms out to your sides, close your eyes…then
- Inhale deeply, but comfortably and on the SLOW exhale, wiggle your fingers (and maybe even your arms) to shake out the tension of the desire to control
- Repeat the inhale/exhale with finger wiggles exercise a minimum of 4 times….
- Repeat this process as much as you need to over the next few days…(or anytime this familiar discomfort, sense of being ‘at risk’ or threatened or the need to control others arises)
If you are interested in going deeper with a personal reading, Michelle will tune into your energy body, identify the underlying story your body is telling, and facilitate a process of release or restoration necessary for healing and growth in your own, personalized Intuitive Session…an Intuitive Session takes you deep into your personal story to identify what you are holding onto or what is holding you back so you can be free from the limitations and emotional pain of your past that manifests as physical, mental, emotional, and/or life symptoms…or just to help you reconnect with the feeling of joy…
Be sure to follow Michelle on Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram, or you can subscribe to receive content directly to your email inbox, so you don’t miss any messages you need to hear or opportunities to activate your innate healing mechanisms!
Help yourself to a free, guided meditation for Sleep Improvement – especially if you are having trouble sleeping or dealing with your days/nights being mixed up – or pass along to a friend or loved one who could use some ZZZ’s. Sleep provides our body and mind an opportunity to restore and repair, a necessary process that helps keep all systems functioning most optimally. This meditation is designed to reset your internal clock and balance your circadian rhythm to get you the sleep you need. It is my gift to you in response to an increase in requests for help with sleep issues!
Additionally, Michelle is offering sliding scale payments for anyone experiencing financial challenges but still needing help to mitigate stress-fear-vulnerability-anxiety or any number of other triggered emotions during this challenging time in the world. Please inquire via email to request a sliding scale appointment or with any/all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org anytime, or message me on Facebook…I’ll reply asap!
Video overview of the Weekly Card Reading: