Full moon attributes: everything amplified, shining a light into the darkness, empowered, transformation, release/unburden, enhanced intuition/psychic ability
Eclipse attributes: Extra intensified emotions, shining a light into dark places, visibility, awareness, subconscious rising into consciousness, seeing what has never before been seen
Sag attributes: truth-seeking, broad-mindedness, rebellious,
Conversation with the Full Sagittarius Moon (but wait, there’s more! suddenly aware of things you’ve not been aware of before):
Rebellion and rage, it’s time for a change. Conflict and anger stir during this moon, but your subconscious awareness has the potential to point you toward aspects of yourself that demand a review and revised perspective. Are your subconscious beliefs and conditioning in integrity with your actions and words? If not, you’ll feel a tug of discomfort when you are faced with your own underlying truths but you will have an opportunity to see things in a way that changes your perspective/perception of yourself, others, and the world. Your discomfort may show up as anger, resistance, or disbelief…but it is time to pull the wool from your own eyes so you can show up in the world in a way that supports you AND those around you. Whatever outdated operating systems and barriers linger in your inner world will show up in your outer world as conflict, discomfort, or limitation.
The energy of this moon causes your inner and outer worlds to collide, which may feel conflicting though it is important to find balance…what you need vs. what you want, what you say vs what you do, what you think vs what you feel, and what you intend vs how you show up in the world…if you feel discomfort, there is growth and healing to be done. If something ignites the flames of passion or anger within you, it will enable you to acknowledge the edges of your own healing and growth process – it is a step toward bringing what is unconscious into consciousness – so that you may choose to stay stuck or to transcend your past pain, conditioning, and limitations…
Listen more than you speak during this moon. Your relationships will be under the microscope, most especially your relationship with self…and how this affects your role or relationship with the world around you and all who dwell it. Any untruths you tell yourself are likely to rise into your conscious awareness or will become apparent to others. In Sagittarius, the full moon lunar eclipse helps you see the bigger picture, and the true state of a situation, maybe for the first time…both with yourself and all mankind. Whatever it is you see under a different light, be ready to release anything that isn’t serving your soul.
The energy is fraught with potential for war and power grabs, as well as the potential for shifting levels of awareness. There are new potential pathways emerging that can lead you into something more sustainable and comfortable as individuals, as well as collectively. It is quite often that discomfort, unrest, and anger are the catalyst for necessary change….be patient and kind in your responses to yourself and especially to others. Open your mind, your heart, and your ears before you open your mouth to speak…consider that any uncomfortable feelings are truths rising – truths inviting you to see the bigger picture for yourself, others, and the world. It is time to acknowledge what you’ve not ever before been able to see or believe and to consider new perspectives instead of resisting them…you may find peace and harmony in the flow.
ACTION you can take to support yourself (and OTHERS!) during this moon cycle and beyond:
- Listen to what people are saying…including your body/emotions, they are communicating with you signs and signals to get your attention, this attention means for you to acknowledge there is something you are missing in the big picture, or a piece of your past still being carried that is interfering with your growth and comfort level in the present… When you notice your own signals, listen and observe…breathe and try to do different than you would usually do (ex: if you reflexively have negative thoughts, rephrase them or just say ‘no’ to them…do different, break the pattern or cycle, repeat as often as needed…or find a mentor)…and if people are ASKing to be SEEN/HEARD, then LISTEN to them and TRUST their experiences even if you don’t understand them…it is not your job to UNDERSTAND everything, it is your job to ACKNOWLEDGE.
- Breathe, breathe, breathe…especially before you pounce into action during this moon. Conflict and war are the consequences of not being patient and/or kind…this may affect your personal outcomes, your relationships, your job, and your environment/safety.
- Seek knowledge and understanding at a new level or from a new perspective…open your mind and heart. The things happening in the world may feel chaotic but there is purpose in our discomfort: individual and collective growth in terms of social justice, inequality, and wellbeing/care/humanity issues for ALL…though right now we are focused on BLACK LIVES MATTERing because they are asking to NOT DIE and to be afforded EQUAL SAFETY and space in the world. We all benefit from this shift going forward, and growth is INEVITABLE within the human experience…
- Seek social justice, safety and equality for our black community so that humanity can do better/be better for ALL…it begins with individuals being willing to see their truths (I am speaking to my white friends and followers…be willing to grow beyond your edges where discomfort is felt!):
- Be willing to be coached or corrected, then choose differently…no one is blaming you, they are ASKING you to accept that their experience is different than yours
***Yes, these actions are very focused on becoming ANTI-racist and addressing the roots of racism within the white experience…if you are wondering what this has to do with the moon energy, it has EVERYTHING to do with it. The lunar, planetary, and astrological energies that influence us and our environment are urging us to move toward a NEW WAY of being and relating and experiencing humanity and our relationships with ourselves, others, and our planet. Change in the form of growth and awareness and choosing new actions is necessary for a new outcome that will benefit ALL HUMANITY…but it begins within each individual! For years/decades/centuries prior, we have witnessed and/or experienced social injustice, inhumanity, and inequality in its many forms …and for most of this year we have been forced to face some harsh realities of these insidious aspects of our systems/constructs with a spotlight shining on the lack of humanity and equality in our social welfare systems, healthcare systems, our systems of law/justice, our education system, and the dehumanization/mistreatment of people of color, as well as all marginalized people. When things come into our scope of awareness, it is an invitation for growth or healing…whether it be in your individual circles/experiences OR in the greater spectrum of collective humanity or experiences…if we continue to ignore the call/invitation, we will continue to struggle/suffer in our lives and in the world. Consider this a gentle reminder that discomfort may be part of the human experience, but suffering/struggle ARE optional…the key can be found in our choices, whether they be conscious or unconscious choices or even silence/inaction (which IS a choice!).
Michelle Clinard is a Body Intuitive, Soul Alignment Coach, and Holistic Wellness Mentor specializing in helping clients get unstuck from past patterns/pain/trauma so they can feel empowered and shift from struggling and surviving to flowing and thriving! Michelle facilitates healing on all levels – body, mind, emotion, and spirit/energy – through the activation of your own natural healing and balancing mechanisms. In addition to reading the energy of the moon each month, she also reads energy of people to uncover the root cause of symptoms-issues-patterns, shift conscious awareness to a higher level, and restoration of optimal communication and function between body-brain. Her integrative, practical approach will help you create a more sustainable, comfortable experience for yourself in your body, mind, emotions, relationships, and life!
If you have any questions about this moon message, or if you would like to a private, individual energy reading with Michelle to hear what messages your body and/or energy are telling you, go here to schedule now. If you would like to learn more with absolutely no obligation, you are welcome to schedule a discovery call free of charge anytime!
If this moon message resonates with you, please share with your friends. To keep up with current content, you can like her on Facebook, subscribe for email updates (including these lunar readings and more!), or subscribe to her YouTube channel.
Video overview of Intuitive Lunar Energy Reading June Full Moon in Sagittarius: